Saturday, July 23, 2011

About to begin

So, this is an another Sims 3 blog created by an another simoholic, that wants to show (and maybe share - when I have learned more about that) her sims to the world. Or at least the world of people playing the sims. But before I begin spamming this blog with pictures from my game, there are some things you need to know about me and the blog.


1. my english sucks. So deal with that or complain about it, I won't care.


2. I'm a mac user, which make it really hard for me to create custom content (though I REALLY wanted to do it, and I always get a lot of ideas), so there will not be anything other than simmies (maybe) to download. Unless one genius person finds out how to make custom content easilier on a mac someday.


3. yeah my blog layout is also something that sucks. But right now I really don't have the time and patience to begin learning about CSS, though it would be very nice to learn it.


4. I only got the base game, because I'm poor, and my computer even has a hard time even to run the basegame correct. It may have something to do with the bunch of custom content I've downloaded.


So I think it was it. I'm sure I will come to think about something importent later, but for now this will probably be enough.


Bye!


- Rosa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home