Monday, July 25, 2011

Hair cravings for my sims







I am definitely missing this type of haircut for my men (and women) in my game. I wouldn't mind that piercing/earing eather.












These types of hair could be awesome too. In my own opinion, there are not enough hairstyles with hair in the middle.




The 3rd and 4th (from left)... how cool wouldn't these ponytails/braids be for both men and women? And there are in general not enough curly hair for men.


All pictures are lend from this awesome homepage/blog called The Ones 2 Watch, which I daily stalk.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 7, 2011 at 7:04 PM , Blogger Sackgirl said...

The hair and the men wouldn't be too bad for the sims, i like the pigtails and the curly bob. Keep our fingers crossed someone makes the hair.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home