Saturday, July 23, 2011

Stories and films

I have in a really long time wanted to create a sims machinima, because it's an another and much more interesting way to express your creativity through the Sims 3 than just showing pictures. And as I don't create custom content, creating movies would be a perfect alternative for me. And trust me - I have tried a million times, but when it comes to filming i always fail at it and forget about it. So my machinima carrier havent quite successed yet. But it will!! Some day.. far away from here.
Anyways, I've recently got an idea for a new plot, and thanks for my naivity to believe that it would succeed this time, I immediately began to create the main characters.

---

Aske. A neat and virtous guy, who prefer spending his time alone. He has always had some problems with his way of being social, and it has only got worse through the years. But his tall and hansome look has made him a very promising modelling carrier, so thats probably the only thing that still keeps him going.









Freja, who is Aske's sister. They were both adopted, so they are not biologically siblings, but 
their relationship has always been close. She is, as opposed to his brother, very outgoing. 
She is basically the perfect picture of the sweet girl next door. 








Im really satisfied with them. Maybe my dreams will succeed this time..

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 25, 2011 at 11:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love them! Freja has such a cute face!

 
At July 28, 2011 at 1:25 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

Thank you! That was also what I wanted her to have. (:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home