Monday, August 15, 2011

Dump 01

I edited Cillian Murphy today... and it went so well - until my game decided to crash. God, sometimes I hate that HQ mod. It crashes my games on the most unfortunate times sometimes. But I think, that I will try to recreate what I remember on him to night.


My school begins on Wednesday, which means that there probably will be fewer updates. But I wont forget the blog! As for the school, I'm really looking forward to begin. I'm going to meet hundreds of new people, and probably a lot with the same interests as me. I'm beginning in the music class, because I'm very fond of playing music. And it has become a very big part of me through the years. I play classical piano on a reasonable high level, I guess. Not something professional at all though. Right now it's just fun, and hopefully it will evolve over the next three years.


The next update will probably be something with my Cillian Murphy sim, as I really feel like creating on him right now, but until then I will show you some of my latest sims, August Juul, Dorian Gray (both for the GoS August theme challange) and Flora Mörch.







Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At August 16, 2011 at 12:59 AM , Blogger A.k.a Frajn said...

These sims are amazing:-)

 
At August 16, 2011 at 1:04 AM , Blogger Phum said...

I just love your sims; Flora looks gorgeous.
Are you sure that the HQ mod is making your game crash? I haven't experienced a crash with it yet, maybe I'm not playing enough.
Good luck with school, I'll be waiting for more awesome pictures and sims!

PS: I can see a skull in the second picture.

 
At August 16, 2011 at 1:21 AM , Blogger Shyne said...

I want... Flora... now.

 
At August 16, 2011 at 3:30 AM , Blogger Sackgirl said...

You did a great job on Cillian. I like both versions of him. Hope you don't bin the other one, because in my opinion they are both beautiful. I love your male sims. Flora looks interesting too.

 
At August 16, 2011 at 12:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flora is so pretty! I love all your Sims. YOUR SIMS ARE A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I just love going to your blog! ♥

 
At August 16, 2011 at 2:24 PM , Blogger Scones For Cream Tea said...

Flora looks great.

And I did recognize your Cillian, he was the one redeeming part of a silly zombie movie called Sunshine, which is probably not where most people recognize him from.

Did you draw in Dorian's smoke effect, or is it a brush, or...? Very sleek.

 
At August 16, 2011 at 8:02 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

Fremfrem - thank you (:
Phum - thanks! I'm quite sure, that it's the HQ mod, because after I installed it, my game started to crash. Or it doesn't crash completely. It just freezes on random times. Thank you, and you are right about the skull. I made it to show Dorian Grays "real soul". (:
Shyne - haha, maybe I will upload her. It seems, that people are quite fond of her. (:
Sackgirl - Thank you (: After editing on Cillian again I also realized, that I liked the first version better, but fortunately I have saved him as he was at first. (:
Candy Lover - thank you very much!
Scones For Cream Tea - Thank you! Well, I haven't seen that movie, but he has a very recognizable face. I used some regular smoke brushes, and then I added a skull to the smoke. (:

 
At August 19, 2011 at 6:41 AM , Blogger mariarita's blog said...

fantastic smoke..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home