Sunday, July 31, 2011

Morten and Leo







I decided to upload both of them, because I couldn't choose (and they look so good together in pics!!), so here they are..















CC list:


Both
Shyne's Juicy Eyebrows
Flajko's Pure Eyes
Shyne's Pores
Shyne's Signature Matte Lips


Leo Wasteson
Ephemera's default replacement skin V.2
Short Bowl Cut Trim by The Sims Key
Papercat's under eyeshadow
Sweater by Sim Dump
Roll up Jean Shorts by All About Style
(Formal) Bow Tie West by All About Style


I couldnt find the eyebags that I used in the eyeliner section, but I think, that Arisukas eyebags could be a good alternative


Morten Lundquist
Ephemera non default skin V.1 Light (or sunny?)
Hair by Aikea Guinea
Tifa's Eyeshadow Nr. 4
Default replacement Tank Top by Aikea Guinea
Roll Up Jeans by All About Style
(Formal) Suit Reshaped Jeans by All About Style (or Suit Roll Up Coffs?)


CAS Sliders used:
All of awt's sliderhacks
bella3lek4's facial sliders
My Blue Book Chin Cleft Slider
Hermi's Lip Slider (Edit by Jasumi)


I really hope that you like them, and I you have some problems, please write a comment or something!


Next up, I think, that I'm going to make a celebrity sim. I just haven't figured out who yet, but I have thought about Lykke Li, Vinnie Who or Tyler The Creater. They all have some adorable and remindable faces in their own ways.
What do you think? (:

Labels:

10 Comments:

At August 1, 2011 at 12:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely downloading these guys. Thanks for using my CC <3 Did you have any requests? :)

 
At August 1, 2011 at 3:30 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

I'm really glad you like them! And your welcome - I couldn't have done them exactly how I wanted without your CC. (:
I would like to see more of your eyebrows. They are so realistic (: And I don't know If you're planning to create more realistic lips. If you are, it would be fantastic!

 
At August 1, 2011 at 4:43 PM , Blogger NergoElle said...

I like them very very VERY much. I can't stop looking at them. I don't know what's better, their features or your graphics. Great job!

 
At August 2, 2011 at 12:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's some REALipstick ;) http://shyneinnocence.wordpress.com/2011/06/10/realipstick-male-and-female-teen-to-elder-dedicated-to-cecesuan/
And try these eyebrows: http://www.cstylessims3forum.com/t2059-c-styles-july-exclusive-eyebrows-eyeliner-nose-defining-blush

The eyeliner in that pack is epic, as well :) <3
I haven't had a chance to get into game but when I do I will showcase these two for you. I really love them :) You have an amazing grasp on detail.

 
At August 2, 2011 at 11:41 AM , Blogger Rosa said...

NergoElle - thank you! I'm also using aWt's HD mod, when I take pictures. (:
Shyne - I've actually already downloaded your REALipstic - it's fantasic! I hope that you are planning to do more of them (: But I would definetely try out these eyebrows and eyeliner! And thank you so much for taking that interest in my sims. It would really be fantastic to get my sims showcased! (:

 
At August 2, 2011 at 4:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are the booooooyz. They are awesome Rosa <3 So much character. This is how they look in my game. Big difference huh? LOL :)
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9730/theboyz.jpg

 
At August 2, 2011 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

Wow! It's so funny to see them so different! They look awesome! (: Actually, I first thought of that hair for Leo myself, but I had just downloaded the Bowl Cut hair, so I wanted to try that out. (:

 
At August 5, 2011 at 12:21 AM , Blogger Jaedub said...

Wow!!!These guys are amazing!I love them both!You have so much talent,cant wait to see more XD

 
At August 6, 2011 at 6:02 PM , Blogger Jelly-Nick said...

shyneinnocence said...

Here are the booooooyz. They are awesome Rosa <3 So much character. This is how they look in my game. Big difference huh? LOL :)
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9730/theboyz.jpg

Damn Shyne it amazes me how you can tweak our babies and they look so fantastic!

I love these sims so much, but I can't download them unfortunately. I don't like to put slider hacks in my game. Well, except the lip one that is it. But super fantastic work!!!

 
At August 6, 2011 at 11:10 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

Thank you very much, Jaedub and Jelly-Nick!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home