Monday, July 25, 2011

From Venus

I saw a documtary about the planet Venus a couple of days ago. And it really fascinated me. Billions of years ago, the planet looked exact the same as the earth, but because of an extreme global warming (i think it was), the planet was turned into the planet it is today. So it's fascinating (and also really frightening) to think, that the earth might get the same destiny. Today I tried to create something likely Venus in sims 3, and with a little help from photoshop I think that it turned out pretty well. My vision  of the pictures was to make it a kind of 'editorial', because I might enter the 'Behind The Fashion Lens Challange' at SF Magazines website with the first photo.








I know, the second picture has not a lot to do with the topic, but I blended two head shots together and thought that it looked cool. And then I added som lava to get the dynamic atmosphere.


And here is an unedited photo of Joanna (as the model is called)


Aaand also, if you are interested in seing some art from me, that has not something to do with the sims, then here: http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?lovxl714codg
Yeah, it's an artpad.. but I haven't made them for ages and today I rediscovered it. So I made this drawing.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 6, 2011 at 7:22 PM , Blogger Sackgirl said...

Great pics. I am still getting the hand of photoshop. I do love it though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home