Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sara Milling




So, this is the first sim, that I've ever uploaded. I hope you like her. And if there are some problems with the download, please tell me! I'm very new into these things.












CC List:
Ephamera NV1 Light
Eyebrows by Evie
Eyeliner by Flinn @ TSR (Or the booty)
OFB Curly Hair by Nandonalt @ MTS
Pores by Shyne 
Lipgloss by daluved1 @ MTS
Custom eyes by Lemonleaf (Nr 20)
Freckles by Winterine @ GoS
Skirt by Rustynail
Tank top by dutch 1991 @ MTS
Body suit as accessory by daluved1
Stockings by Lili Sims
(Formal) Nantes Jumper dress by Anubis360 @ MTS


Thanks to Mango for finding the hair (:


Sliders I use:
All of awt's sliderhacks
Lazy eye slider by BloomsBase
Neck thickness slider by whiterider
CAS sliders by bella3lek4


Of course not all of the sliders are required, but I would recommend having the CAS sliders by bella3lek4 and a slider hack, that increase the default range of maximum and minimum


Again, I hope you like her!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At July 27, 2011 at 7:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow she`s wonderful! Thanks for uploading her, all your sims are awesome!!

 
At July 28, 2011 at 1:27 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

Thank you! I'm very happy you like her.

 
At July 28, 2011 at 1:37 PM , Blogger Mango said...

Thanks for uploading <3
She's absolutely freaking beautiful.. the hair really suits her appearance :)

 
At July 28, 2011 at 6:19 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

Thank you! (: I thought that too.

 
At August 4, 2011 at 1:12 PM , Blogger Mango said...

Found the hair, yipee!
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=361595

 
At August 6, 2011 at 9:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love her clothes so much. Oh my.

<3 <3

 
At August 6, 2011 at 11:20 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

Mango - Thank you!! It's weird, because I looked modthesims all trough several times, but I must somehow have missed it.

jessietea - haha, thank you I think (:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home