Thursday, March 8, 2012

Anna Anker

This may cause that I'm going to fail big time at tomorrows physichs test, ahahah. But here's the beautiful Anna :)














Picture of her facial profile can be found here (my tumblr)


CC- and slider list:












Sliders used:



DOWNLOAD (Dropbox)

So, it is time for some boys soon, I think :) If there's any of my male sims on my tumblr that you would like me to upload, please tell me! Or if you have any idea for a new sim, then request. :)

Labels:

7 Comments:

At March 8, 2012 at 10:24 PM , Blogger Sackgirl said...

Superb. I thought it was a photograph at first of a real person. She is super beautiful and so life like. I am going to have to check out your tumblr account again. I did glance at your pics on there. Good job. Gorgeous and normal looking girl.

 
At March 9, 2012 at 4:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She`s so beautiful,thank you very much!

 
At March 9, 2012 at 5:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absoluteley love her! She looks amazing. So realistic.
Thank you, wonderful job.

 
At March 12, 2012 at 1:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so beautifule!
Very cool job!

 
At March 13, 2012 at 8:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

where are the brows from?

 
At April 14, 2012 at 4:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLL! AND REAL,AFTER ALL...
PLEASE MORE SIMS REDHEADS,FRECKLES,ETC,I LOVE THAT KIND.
LOVE YOUR SIMS SO MUCH. THANKS!

 
At May 2, 2012 at 10:16 AM , Blogger Juba_0oº said...

Your sims kind of remind me of Ezra Miller, maybe you should think about making a sim out of him.
:-)
great work, keep up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home