Sunday, August 21, 2011

Excitement

I'm so sorry for not updating in a long time. The last 5 days (except from today) has been some of the greatest days of my life - and most exhausting as well. If anyone didn't read it in my last post, then I've begun in gymnasium - it's something similar to high school, I guess, but the school system in Denmark is very different from many other countries, so it's quite hard to compare. 


Well, it all began at Wednesday where we all had to go through a gate covered with balloons and flags, while the older students was applauding us. Then we played lot of different games to get to know each other better. We also learned the Lanciers and three very different kinds of songs (which turned out surprisingly good, when we performed it on friday in front of the whole school). Thursday was even more crazy! The girls was playing games against the older boys at the school and so was the boys with the older girls. It was quite wild. On friday we finally met our class, and my class turned out to be fantastic! I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, where the real school begins and we can get to know each other better.


Inspired by all the pretty people on the school, I created this sim, Carl Julius Engells.








And Cillian Murphy must wait. I failed... again. 

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At August 21, 2011 at 11:45 PM , Blogger Shyne said...

Wow nice <3

 
At August 23, 2011 at 1:38 AM , Blogger Scones For Cream Tea said...

Congratulations! I hope the excitement and momentum keep you going. :)

 
At August 23, 2011 at 1:40 PM , Blogger Sackgirl said...

He's gorgeous. Very pretty sim.

 
At August 24, 2011 at 10:50 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

Thanks everyone! (:

Scones - i hope so too. But the bunch of homework and the social life will probably prevent me from updating much. :/

 
At September 5, 2011 at 12:12 PM , Anonymous a.k.a frajn said...

Oh I like this sim looks really awesome. I also wondered where the hair is from?:-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home