Monday, February 13, 2012

What I've been up to.

These past months have gone really fast. I cant believe that I'm already more than halfway through my first year. Right now I'm relaxing and enjoying my winter holidays. On Wednesday, me and some of my friends are going to Berlin. I've never traveled without any adults before so I'm very exited about it! I'm considering bringing the sims, but I probably wouldn't get any time to play :) So, from Wednesday till Tuesday the blog won't be updated. But I guess that you've got used not to expect updates often from here anyway, hahaha

Tonight, I'll show you two female sims - the first ones that I have created in a couple of months. I think that I have to get into training with creating boys. They didn't get very great any of them...














I think I'm going to make a tumblr soon. So that this page will be more serious posts and downloads and the tumblr will be just for random photos that I've taken. What do you think of the idea?


While I was more or less gone from the sims community I created a tumblr for my art. Be welcome to look at it here: http://havdetgodt.tumblr.com (it's in danish, but I rarely write anything so I don't think that it would be a problem)

Labels:

8 Comments:

At February 14, 2012 at 3:45 PM , Anonymous Emma said...

I love love love Katharina, they are both so beautiful, would love them in my game! :)

 
At February 15, 2012 at 2:16 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

Thanks :) I'm considering uploading Katharina - but be prepared for a bunch of sliders!

 
At February 17, 2012 at 3:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please upload Luise! Great sim :)

 
At February 18, 2012 at 7:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree upload Luise, she is such pretty sim!

 
At February 20, 2012 at 11:38 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

Thank you guys! Then I should consider uploading both of them maybe? :)

 
At February 22, 2012 at 12:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes PLEASE upload Luise ! :)

 
At February 25, 2012 at 1:24 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

She can be downloaded now :)

 
At December 2, 2021 at 12:45 PM , Anonymous Francis said...

Appreciate this bblog post

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home