Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I know... I've been a horrible updater currently, and It will probably continue that way in a long time (at least until the fall vacation), but you may not believe, that I've lost the interest in sims, cause I haven't!! I'm just busy with homeworks, social life and all those everyday stuff, that I didn't have to do in the summer vacation.


Tonight, I'm going to a classical concert with Yundi Li, whom I've admired in a very long time. He is a classical pianist and he is known for be the youngest person who have ever won the International Frédéric Chopin Piano Competition, at the age of 18! And Chopin is my absolute favorite pianist, so this can't be any better.


Here's my newest sim Mona. I think I will upload her together with Flora, as people seemed to like her quite much. I hope you like Mona too. :)



by the way, she's not wearing the right clothes, because she was all blurry and ugly in game wearing it. So, I'm afraid that I have to change the everyday clothes. It just fitted her so well.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At August 31, 2011 at 9:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so beautiful ..i m in love with your sims!!!their beauty is so cold and so out of this world!!
sorry for my bad english!

 
At September 4, 2011 at 1:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love her cheeks! And I love her skin texture.

 
At September 5, 2011 at 8:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wondered where the hair you used for your sim Carl Julius Engells is from ?

 
At September 8, 2011 at 1:12 AM , Blogger Rosa said...

Thank you all! :)

Anon 2: Oh I don't remember actually.. I believe that it might be from Peggy?

 
At February 26, 2012 at 5:27 PM , Blogger Aphrodite said...

Amazing, simply amazing...I am inspired with your sims, I love them. Her beauty is so different to what we are accustomed to see. The sims that seem typical dolls ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home