Friday, October 26, 2012

Hi all of my faithful readers and people who would randomly step by!

I've decided to delete my tumblr without any warning - except for the fact that I'd been quite inactive for a while. The reason why is that I was beginning to get tired of the way tumblr actually worked - likes, likes, likes, reblogs and followers seems to be the things that values the most. Also, I was in general quite inactive compared many of the other simblrs and I felt like I couln't really "fit in" to the rest of the community like everybody seemed to do naturally. Sometimes I feel like I'm sort of socially retarded on the internet (lol), first of all because of my english which is rather limited but also the fact that I just can't be that loving and friendly to people I don't really know. It's much easier for me if I know them IRL. So I felt like I was just posting pictures of my sims like some kind of a machine while everyone was bonding and mingling around me.

At the moment I'm not sure whether I want to continue on this blog in my own pace or stop simming completely. I haven't opened my game for a while and I'm not feeling tempted to do it so I guess this post will be the only update from me in at least a while anyway. I'm might go back to tumblr some day - but not to make a simblr. I'm thinking of taking up my art tumblr again..

So good bye for now! Just write a comment if you got any question or want to complain or something :)

8 Comments:

At October 26, 2012 at 3:10 PM , Blogger SkyelarMarie said...

Aww...we all will really miss you!
I wish you the best! <33

-simsandpickles from tumblr-

 
At October 27, 2012 at 9:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

COME BACKKKKK WE NEED YOU

 
At October 30, 2012 at 9:41 AM , Anonymous Simmer~ said...

That's sad. Personally, I'm not really friendly with people I don't know but I try to answer all their questions as friendly as I can, though it's annoying sometimes.
You were one of my favourite bloggers and I loved your simblr.
Good luck, I hope you'll be back someday!

 
At December 4, 2012 at 5:19 AM , Anonymous Jess said...

Hello, well, it's really sad... Hope you keep posting at least here. And could you help me? Where can I download your Ezra Miller's sim?

 
At December 8, 2012 at 2:44 AM , Blogger Rosa said...

Hi Jess, I found a link here :) http://simsforsale.tumblr.com/post/25307294717/ezra-miller

I'm sorry for the late answer (I've read your comments a long time ago but I didn't really know what I should answer). Of course I will be back! As if I can just completely stop to play a game which has been in my life since I was like 8 years old or so. As I've written before (I guess??), my addiction to the game goes very much on and off in longer periods and I can feel that it's beginning to come back. So I'll bet that I'll see you soon :)) Also, it might be about time that this blog gets a makeover, anytime in the near future.

 
At December 10, 2012 at 4:24 AM , Blogger Sackgirl said...

I only just saw this, but i am glad you are back on your blog. But that is so weird. I just took a long break from tumblr about four weeks. I have to say i have met some wonderful people on tumblr. And the reason for my break was i didn't think i fitted in, and sometimes i still don't think i do. And i was taking more pics of my Sims than actually playing the game i have loved for a very long time.

When i did drop by your tumblr I always thought there is so much love out there for your tumblr and your post. Good luck with your new tumblr.

 
At December 14, 2012 at 4:37 AM , Blogger idemandacookie said...

It is a shame that you closed your simblr but at least you didn't completely leave.
When I first joined simblr, I felt the same way you did. Extremely awkward with everybody and like I couldn't fit it. Because most people seemed to know each other and they have their own "group of friends." I try to interact with people if I like them or agree with something they say, but I still feel a bit awkward sometimes. I think, though, that people shouldn't feel obligated to interact. It is a social site, yes, but it's not like you have to try hard to make friends. For me simblr is about sharing your gameplay, and if people like what your do, it's a plus. And if you like what others do, it only makes your stay there more enjoyable.

I always thought your sims are very unique and beautiful in an awkward way. What I mean with this is that they are not the typical cute/pretty sims. But there is something very realistic about them. :)

 
At December 15, 2012 at 1:06 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

The fact about tumblr is that in one way, I feel very attached to it but in another I'm kind of disgusted of how the website works. A normal blog like this suits me much more because here I can post maybe once or twice a week without being seen as "inactive"; which is good for me because it can take a really long time for me to be satisfied with what I make and I don't just want to post everything I make. Sometimes the sims I show have been makeover'ed at least 5-6 times before showing them for the first time. :)

I really appreciate your comments Sackgirl and idemandacookie because you set questions on what I've done. And I can see that they way I handled this could possibly had been done more elegant. Right now I just want to stay on this blog and if I should ever consider to go bag to the tumblr way, I would try a little harder being open and friendly and so :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home