Sunday, December 9, 2012

So this what I'm gonna do

New sim, Morgan Farsoe

Hi, everybody! After i little more than a month's absence, I couldn't resist my game any longer so I'm back :))
Yesterday, I created a tumblr - first of all for my art (I'm sure that an overload of inspiration will come to my head within a very short time......) and for random photos and music that I find nice. I'm quite certain that some sims related stuff will be dumped there too but I will keep this blog as my main blog for my sims stuff. I cannot tell you the tumblr url yet because the name is extremely lame and I would like a prettier name as well as design.

Also, I've created some eyes (Morgan's are one of them) that I'm quite satisfied with ^^ And of course I'm planning to share them!

3 Comments:

At December 9, 2012 at 11:44 PM , Blogger SkyelarMarie said...

Yay! So glad you decided to come back! :D Those eyes look gorgeous btw (:

 
At December 12, 2012 at 11:27 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

I'm happy too! And thank you :) I've shared them now.

 
At December 13, 2012 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Катя Оленева said...

*____*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home