Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Amanda Eyes



Hi again! I would like to share with you my first custom content - besides sims and badly made eyebrows. My first set of eyes! And definitely not my last.

They are 3-coloured; 2 of them colour the eye and the last is just the sclera and the light in the eyes.

Unfortunately they are not very sharp. I'm still working on how to make my eyes look sharper. It would be nice to see if they look good with the HQ mod! I don't have it myself because my computer isn't strong enough.

I didn't make them default replacements (actually, I don't even know how to do it) but people are welcome to do it if they think they would be good as default! Just remember to give me some credit, then.

The eye and the sclera are 100% "hand painted" in photoshop by me. So I would like some credit as well if you want to use the sclera or edit the eyes. :)

I hope you like them!

DOWNLOAD
(dropbox, package)

And just so you know; I didn't make a thumbnail, because I didn't knew how to do that either so they look kinda weird in cas - greyish and a bit spooky.


Labels:

11 Comments:

At December 13, 2012 at 12:29 AM , Blogger SkyelarMarie said...

They look awesome! Thanks for sharing (:

 
At December 13, 2012 at 2:19 AM , Blogger Blonde Chaos said...

Wow! Can't wait to try them out :)

 
At December 13, 2012 at 4:12 AM , Blogger Sackgirl said...

Pretty eye contacts. They look very pretty.

 
At December 13, 2012 at 7:01 AM , Blogger n9ne said...

These are just lovely <33

 
At December 13, 2012 at 12:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! The are very beautiful. I wanted something like this for a vary long time!

 
At December 13, 2012 at 5:11 PM , Blogger Kurosumi Reika said...

These eyes are really nice, especially the green one. Thanks for sharing !
And which skin and lips are your male sim using ? Those look really nice !

 
At December 13, 2012 at 8:29 PM , Blogger xtrosy said...

AMAZING! Thank you!

 
At December 15, 2012 at 1:07 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

Thank you guys <3 If any of you have the HQ mod installed, let me know if they look better or if its just the same :)

 
At December 16, 2012 at 12:15 AM , Blogger Rosa said...

Kurosumi Reika - The skins are from here: http://navetsea.blogspot.dk/p/the-sims-3-skin-mods.html
I'm not sure but I think both of them are the one called "real" not sure if v1 or v2 :)

 
At July 9, 2013 at 11:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I don't know if anybody else has noticed this but there is a small stain on your texture. When I use these eyes I can see it on a sims jaw. I took a pitcture:
http://i44.tinypic.com/yiftf.jpg
Maybe you could fix that.. :)

 
At November 1, 2013 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home