Friday, December 21, 2012

I'm doing it!!




(As you may know) Ever since I started playing sims, I've wanted to make a sims story so bad! After seeing many great stories out there, it only made my want to do it even bigger. So... now I'm doing it - And I have a good feeling about it this time! Today, the christmas holiday starts and I don't really have anything important to do (other than celebrating christmas, of course!) so now is the time! I've already thought of a plot; not quite finished - well not at all but it's not that bat that I can't take any pictures yet. Actually, I've already started taking and editing the pictures. I haven't written anything down yet. It would be amazing if I could write it in Danish and then an amazing translator could translate for me, hahhah. I've come to realize that I'm quite horrible at writing English stories according to my endless 4's (I guess it is the same as a D) in English.

The plot, I won't say anything about yet but the girl on the top is supposed to be one of the main characters of the story. Her name right now is Emma Lykke but I'm not sure if that's her final name.
It's the same girl as the girl in the previous post but I like her look a lot so I decided that she should have a big part in the story.

The only problem now is that I'm not sure where and how to post it. I don't think this place would be such a good idea. Tumblr is not good either and dreamwidth seems kind of sticky (and hard to get into!), haha. Maybe I will try to make a livejournal. I've tried to make a livejournal once and I failed quite a lot but maybe I would be better at it this time.

8 Comments:

At December 21, 2012 at 5:44 PM , Blogger SkyelarMarie said...

She is gorgeous and I am definitely looking forward to your story! (:

 
At December 21, 2012 at 11:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your pictures so much, I'm sure this will be great! c: If you aren't comfortable with your English, but can't find a translator maybe you could find a beta, someone to read over what you write and help correct mistakes.

 
At December 22, 2012 at 4:57 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

Thank you :) I hope I will succeed in making it!
Anon, I think I will try that as well. One of my friends is actually very good at writing in English so maybe I should try convincing her :p

 
At December 23, 2012 at 4:28 PM , Blogger Lushness Sims said...

From where are the eyes? :o

 
At December 23, 2012 at 8:21 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

I've made them myself :)

 
At December 24, 2012 at 11:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry if this is annoying, but where did you get the lips? :)

 
At December 25, 2012 at 10:32 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

one by Tifa, I'm not sure which but one of the newer ones :D

 
At December 25, 2012 at 10:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home