Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Hi everyone!

So, here we are; the world didn't collapse/was attacked by aliens or whatever. I just came home for the second day of christmas (with my fathers family) I don't think that I've eaten so much in a long time hahaha. However, it's only once a year so I don't blame myself.. much

Well, now to the important stuff! I would have liked it to be a little more.. speciel but this is what I could do i guess

First, a sim (heheh)

(dont know why blogger likes to screw up the quality on big pictures)

This is Pilar. She's quite a tomboy but that doesn't mean she doesn't know how to show her feminine sites. I'm very fond of her and I'm planning to use her myself in my story - just so you know. :) Please don't use her as a template for your own creations. Tweaking her to your own needs, I won't complain about - unless you give all credits to yourself. 

CC list is included in the  download.
As for the sliders - I think I have every custom slider (or every usefull slider) installed so if you want to edit her then you must be prepared that it will go back to defaults if you don't have the sliders installed. Most important must be the slider hack by aWT and maybe the CAS sliders by Ahmad
I also use the height slider a lot because I like my sims longlegged(hehe). But that, of course, is nothing that would harm or change her look.


(dropbox, .sim file)


And next is my second pair of eyes..


Personally, I love these eyes! They are a bit sharper than the last ones and I like the sclera more.
The sclera is quite dark but I just like it that way. They may not be perfect for gameplay but great at photoshooting! haha. 

You can't colour the sclera - there are 3 color options - two for the eyes and one for the light in the eyes.

And as last time they are only enabled for contacts. However, if you want to make them default, feel free do it! Just remember to credit me ;)


(dropbox, .package file)


Labels:

7 Comments:

At December 25, 2012 at 10:38 PM , Blogger SkyelarMarie said...

She is gorgeous, and those contact! O.O They are amazing! Thank you :)

 
At December 26, 2012 at 9:08 AM , Blogger Blonde Chaos said...

Ummm wow! She is absolutely perfect! And they eyes :O! I hope you have/had a lovely Christmas ♥

 
At December 27, 2012 at 6:15 AM , Blogger JS Sims 3 said...

I love these all!! THANK YOU!!

 
At December 27, 2012 at 6:47 PM , Anonymous D-Land said...

WOOOOOOW! Pilar is very beautiful, and contact lenses are the best, they are very realistic! male model is also very handsome I would love to play with him my game thank you very much and happy holidays to you and your family!

 
At December 31, 2012 at 1:21 AM , Blogger Rosa said...

Thank you very much <3 It warms my heart :)
D-land - I'm afraid that I've changed him out of all recognition, sorry :( I wasn't satisfied with him at all so now he looks quite different. But maybe you'll like the new version aswell :)

 
At January 1, 2013 at 7:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the eyes , I love them :D

 
At May 13, 2013 at 4:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have a direct link to her skin? Navetsea isn't hosting it anymore.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home