Monday, April 22, 2013

maybe - maybe not


Two completely new male sims (not just some tweaked old ones). I love how different they look. While the blonde one is having a very classical beautiful look the ginger one is more "ugly" and speciel - but I really like him! And i finally made a sim that looked good with the newest Tifa skin, haha. I love Tifa's skins but most of the time they are really hard to fit on my sims. 

Also, I'm kind of considering a simblr again. It might be a private one with a password which I will give out to people who ask for it.. but it's still just something that I'm considering. Everything like posting pictures, answering comments (though I never really figured out that comment system) and questions - and making the blog look good(!!!) is just way more easy and fun tumblr. The only problem is, that someone has used my old url (peoplewithoutbrains.tumblr.com) so I will not be able to call it that. However, I actually "reserved" an url (people-without-brains) when I figured that someone has used the old url, just in case. Right now it's empty and with a password (which I don't even remember, of course haha) but I thought it would be smart :) So yeah guys - what do you say? Do you want me to come back? Or do you think it would be a stupid idea? I'm not really sure if the community is better or worse than when I left it so maybe some of you simblr-owners could tell me..

15 Comments:

At April 24, 2013 at 7:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really want you back, but I'm afraid the community isn't much better. Depends on who you follow though c:

 
At April 27, 2013 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

If you'd like to, I'll be very happy. :D

 
At April 28, 2013 at 11:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Both of them look lovely, the redhead gent has a wonderful facial structure. I just love looking at all of your sims a lot?

As for coming back to simblr, yes please! Easier access would be great. As for the community being anything, I personally have found the approach of not giving a shit to be the most profitable and least stressful. Tumblr's posting system and all of it really is just the handiest. If something mehh pops up on my dash:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/21b5a8253db69ac5dd815a9702aebda9/tumblr_ml06rq88RS1r3hlr0o1_400.gif

PS ADORE THE CONTACTS YOU POSTED HELLO

- midnight io

 
At April 29, 2013 at 11:48 PM , Blogger Boo said...

It's actually a great idea for us fans! I,for example, would love to see and share your creations with the whole tumblr.The only thing that still bothers me,though,are the amount of anons and people that are rude - and popular simblrs have those kind of things a lot,and I am completely sure you are going to be tumblr famous in a blink <3
I hope you won't pay attention to those people,and instead,focus on the ones that truly love your works and your unique sims <3 Good luck!

 
At April 30, 2013 at 10:24 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

Aw thanks <3 yeah I've gotten the thought as well by looking at all the simblrs i know. It seems there's a lot of anon hate going on.. :s

 
At April 30, 2013 at 10:24 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

Thanks <3<3

 
At April 30, 2013 at 10:33 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

Yay thanks a lot <3<3 Haha I know it would be the easiest way to deal with it :) However I didn't actually leave the simblr community because of hate - I don't think that I ever got that much "fame" that people was starting to hate on me.. and the simsecret thing wasn't really around back then - for what I know haha.. well it's more the fact that I kind of felt a little isolated from the other simblrs - like some weird kind of outsider or what you would call it - I know it was my own fault since I didn't really do anything to get into the society but if I should make a simblr again, this would definitely be something that I would work harder on :)

- and your simblr would be the first to be followed - I adore your stuff <3

 
At April 30, 2013 at 10:38 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

Yeah I know right!! I have a lot of pictures that I haven't shared yet simply because it's so complicated to post on blogspot - and I always feel like I have to say something when I post a picture here. If I got a tumblr, I could just post every junk that came out of my game - or not everything but way more than you get to see on this blog :) But thank you a lot for the kind words <3 As I replied Io, it was more because of myself that I left the simblr community but I would definitely do as much as I could to avoid any simblr hate :)

 
At May 2, 2013 at 8:59 AM , Blogger Blonde Chaos said...

Yes come back to tumblr!!! :) Love these two gentlemen, especially the blonde one ♥♥

 
At May 2, 2013 at 4:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love your sims, they look like real person. Nice job.

 
At May 4, 2013 at 5:26 AM , Blogger Rosa said...

thank ypu <3 <3 <3 i believe i will!

 
At May 4, 2013 at 5:26 AM , Blogger Rosa said...

thank you very much for the compliment! :)

 
At June 18, 2013 at 11:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What skins did you use on them?? They look awesome, your sims are the best in terms of uniqueness. Love them <3

 
At July 14, 2013 at 10:41 AM , Blogger Rosa said...

Navetseas Real 2 skin and Tifas skin nr. 7 for the ginger :) Thank you <3<3

 
At July 30, 2014 at 8:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please come back dear , I haven't seen much anon hate on tumblr anymore . Your sims are to die for they're beautiful ! And I miss see all your sims on my dash

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home