Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hi again! So these past days have been a mix of much schoolwork and illness. My weekend wasn't as full as it usually is so I got some time to create some new sims and do makeovers on older sims. This is basically all I do in my game currently. Also, as usual, I'm not really interested in buying the new EP - it has some nice clothes though but it's not worth the money - I mean just to get the clothes.

lately, I've been obsessed with long haired male sims (as you might have discovered) so here's another one of them. Actually, he's an old one whom I've ever showed you guys. I just did a huge makeover on him and now he's gorgeous <3 and he has a name, Malthe Kramer



Soon, I'll upload a bunch of sims which you can use all you want to. Some of them, you've seen before, others, you have seen but I've given them a makeover and some you have never seen before. I can tell, that this guy is one of them.

6 Comments:

At March 14, 2013 at 2:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to have more of your sims! Hope to see your Grimes soon in my game.. wink*

Best wishes

 
At April 1, 2013 at 6:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love all your unique sims and creations. I was hoping to follow you on your tumblr but it is password protected, is there any way to follow your tumblr? :)

 
At April 1, 2013 at 10:44 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

I think that she will one of the sims since most people seems to like her a lot :) but give me some time, I'm very lazy!

 
At April 1, 2013 at 10:46 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

Thank you <3 I don't have a tumblr anymore - i deleted it a long time ago but it seems that someone else uses the name now, unfortunately :(

 
At April 2, 2013 at 6:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's not nice of him/her.. but keep up the wonderful work :))

 
At September 1, 2013 at 5:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is goregous my love! will you ever upload him? i would love to see him in my game,and future sims story.xoxoxoxo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home