Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Just because

everything that you put into instagram, will turn out fabolous. hahaha I admit it; I'm quite an "instawhore" or what they say. I just love the effects. Even some of my pictures look better with an instagram effect than after 15 minutes of editing in photoshop - quite a shame, to be honest.

I made a seperate profile today just for my sim pictures (since im not that crazy about the idea that everyone following me on instagram, who are mostly people I'm friends with and know irl, should see my rather "secret" hobby, haha). Anyway, I've decided to keep the profile private so I can just make the pictures there and upload them here once in a while, if I have a bunch of photos which I don't know what to do with.

So, here's a collection of some of my pictures edited in Instagram



Many of them, you haven't seen before.
- The sim in the top left and bottom left is my newest sim who was inspired by a very pretty model (as always,eheh)
- The sim in the top right and in the middle of the row next to bottom is a wip project; I'm trying to create Thomas Cohen, front singer of the recently splitted up band called S.C.U.M (which you can listen to at the sidebar at the moment). He's also the husband of Peaches Geldof (whom I want to make in the game as well some day) and they have the cutest baby together <3<3 Right now I'm waiting for someone to make a hair that look like his but I don't asume that will happen since it's a little weird, haha, but I really like it
- The sim on the row next to top on the left is a sim I like a lot but don't know what to do with
- The sim on the right on the row next to bottom is another main character of my story

And then there's some you've seen before, who've been giving a makeover and some are gone from my game (like the girl with blue hair and pink dress)

I hope you're all enjoying 2013 :) And are playing a lot of sims, ofc!

5 Comments:

At January 17, 2013 at 5:08 AM , Blogger Vanity Sims said...

I absolutely love how I've never seen sims like yours before. They're so unique & your personal style is amazing.

 
At January 18, 2013 at 7:09 AM , Blogger Yarno said...

Its Amazing !!

 
At January 24, 2013 at 12:10 AM , Anonymous Kristen said...

Can you please put the sim on the top right/middle up for download? I swear he's the most gorgeous sim I've ever seen and now that I've seen him, I can't live without him in my game.

 
At February 4, 2013 at 8:25 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

Thank you, and sorry for the late reply! <3

Kristen - do you mean my Tom Cohen sim? If so, I'm not really finished yet :) But he could probably be up for download some day

 
At February 5, 2013 at 4:01 AM , Anonymous Kristen said...

Yes, he's so gorgeous. Your work is amazing. I look to your sims for inspiration, but you've really outdone yourself with him. His profile is to die for! Anyways, thanks for any reply at all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home