Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy new year!

- quite late, I know :p

I hope that all of you enjoyed your last day of 2012 and have had a nice start of 2013! I have myself :) New years eve went great! I wouldn't have expected it to turn out any better :) Thursday, my school started again so now I'm probably getting quite busy again. Were having a big project in a couple of weeks called SRO and I'm a little worried about it - not so much the writing part but the part where we're going justify our assignment with words in front of our teachers. I'm really bad at that. Actually, anything school related where I have to use my voice, I hate and mostly fail at. 

So at the picture you'll see an attempt of mine to make an alien looking sim. I made the eyes inspired of Mouseyblue's alien eyes for sims 2. When I'm done, I'm considering to upload them (along with some other stuff that I'm working on) to the monthly theme on GoS which is "Science Fiction" :) What do you think? I know you can still see the iris of the defaults. I don't really have any idea why but I would try to fix that anyway.



Labels:

11 Comments:

At January 5, 2013 at 3:16 AM , Anonymous scones said...

I think she is a rather fetching ET. Is there a specular thingy that makes the irises show up? I think I like them, but a more alien gradient would be excellent, too. Good work!

 
At January 5, 2013 at 4:15 PM , Blogger Juba_0oº said...

So excited to download them!! *grabby hands*
They look really wonderful, love it as always :-)

 
At January 6, 2013 at 2:03 AM , Anonymous Papaya said...

Love her! I'd definitely download her if you decided to offer her along with the eyes. :)

And happy new year to you, too!

 
At January 7, 2013 at 3:53 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

Thank you :D
scones - I don't know, I've tried to fix it but it doesn't seem to dissapear :/ So maybe I should just upload them and say that it's on purpose, haha
Papaya - I'm considering to upload her as well :) Along with some facemasks that I'm trying to make :)

 
At January 15, 2013 at 6:59 PM , Blogger Yarno said...

Hey, Your Blog is Beutifull ! And i love your Style and your Sims's ! they are Old 20'e Modern Elegant Old-Fashioned Beuty ! I Love it,

 
At January 16, 2013 at 12:13 AM , Blogger Rosa said...

Thank you, Yarno <3

 
At April 22, 2013 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Mister Hyde said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At April 22, 2013 at 1:05 PM , Blogger Mister Hyde said...

Hi, could you give me the link for the short bowl hair ? My game crashed, and now I can't find that... THANKS ! :D

 
At April 22, 2013 at 10:00 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

oh, I think I might have the same problem.. I once uploaded a sim with this hair but she's probably completely gone from the internet now :( I will let you know if I find it!

 
At May 3, 2013 at 9:15 AM , Blogger Rosa said...

here you go! http://blog.naver.com/lyjlongleg
it's on hair page 5 :)

 
At May 6, 2013 at 11:55 AM , Blogger Mister Hyde said...

OMG Rosa ! You rock !My "disco sim" can come back NOW in my game ! Thanks :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home