Monday, December 31, 2012

Just a little something

I tried to make some eyebrows again; and I quite like what came out of it. So here you have a pair of eyebrows :D It's not big but it's something - and there will probably follow a couple more within some days/weeks.

....If you ask me, we can never get enough bushy eyebrows for male sims. hahaha



I added them for females as well and they don't look horrible either. They don't look good in bright colors. Emma's (the sim in the middle) eyebrows are colored the lightest color that in my opinion looked good. :) As usual they are not very sharp...


DOWNLOAD (dropbox, package)


I actually added 2 versions to the download; the first version isn't on the picture but looks much alike. The outer arrow of the eyebrow is just a little more visible. You can of course have both in your game but if you want to have the ones on the picture you have to download version 2!

(btw Emma was inspired by the musician Grimes if anyone can see any similarities)


Labels:

8 Comments:

At December 31, 2012 at 4:00 AM , Blogger JS Sims 3 said...

It's awesome! Thank you! Happy new year!

 
At December 31, 2012 at 11:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! I'm in awe at your sims, as always. I wish you would go back to Tumblr, I really miss you there :c ♥

 
At January 1, 2013 at 7:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Upload the female sim please , I love her! ♥

 
At January 16, 2013 at 12:15 AM , Blogger Rosa said...

Thank you <3 And you too, JS!
Anon 1 - yea, sometimes I miss it, but I like this more :) Theres no hush - at least not as much as there is on tumblr
Anon 2 - I don't know.. maybe??

 
At February 1, 2013 at 3:07 PM , Blogger InfamousEllen said...

Thank you! These look like they will be so much fun to put on townies instead of the EA catapillars.

 
At February 15, 2013 at 7:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot! by the way, the grimes inspired sim is really cute. Where did you got the hair from?

 
At March 19, 2013 at 7:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes please upload her! T.T

 
At March 23, 2013 at 4:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just love them! Where can I find Emma's hair? Been looking for it for so long!

BTW I can really see Grimes in Emma!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home