Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I've done a lot of cc lately, really! Mostly eyes and brows since it's the stuff that I feel most safe doing. I'm planning to make a big upload soon... For now, here's a new sim - my new favorite (of the day, haha). She's made from the alien sim which you can probably see from her features. :) Shes also wearing some of my new eyes and eyebrows. 
































It's funny how my sims have begun to get really big eyes compared to the sims I made before my break. I quite like it. Before, my friends were always complaining about why my sims' eyes were so small so I guess they would be more satisfied now, probably :) Now, when I edit my older sims, the first thing I do is changing the eye size :b

4 Comments:

At January 9, 2013 at 2:56 PM , Anonymous io said...

Your game and the stuff you make <333333

 
At January 11, 2013 at 3:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hei, hvor får du dine hår fra?
http://peoplewithoutbrains.blogspot.no/2012/12/just-little-something.html
De to til venstre og det her oven? :)

Takk

 
At January 16, 2013 at 12:12 AM , Blogger Rosa said...

io - thank you <3<3 love all your stuff aswell!
Anon - haha, sjældent at man kan komme til at skrive sit originalsprog! Det for oven er fra raonsims.com hair 39, det med pandehåret er herfra: http://dvdsims.blogspot.com.br/ og det korte er fra sims 3 butikken :)

 
At January 23, 2013 at 9:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, takk skal du ha! :) Elsker dine simmer <3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home