Thursday, February 21, 2013

just me rambling


So..... I was trying to make my danish essay. I can't pull myself together and the topic is shit. Here's the boy that I mentioned in the previous post. I like him. A lot. (Look how much he look like the child Michael Meyers on the second photo!! Its really creepy) Well, I guess I should go back to my essay and try to finish it. Or not. Maybe I should watch an episode of Girls. After I finished watching Twin Peaks last week, I had to begin with a new series (though that I usually don't watch series) and I got Girls recomended. It's nothing like Twin Peaks (nothing can ever be compared to that!) but I like it and I looove the fact, that not all the girls are model-looking and classically beautiful. Like the main character - however, she's so funny and charming that you'll find her beautiful and very sweet anyway!

I really think, I should start writing a personal blog, ahhahah. Everytime I post, I begin to talk about myself, which is quite irellevant for this blog, but I hope that you don't mind it! Most of you probably don't even care to read it anyway, haha. However, I like writing about myself - it's easy (much more easy than writing danish essay indeed!!) and I feel like that it really strengthens my English. Not so long ago, I got my first good grade in an English essay (that I'd written completely by myself with no help) and I can't describe how happy I was hahahah. 

Well, of to my essay - for real. Bye for now.



4 Comments:

At February 22, 2013 at 4:53 AM , Blogger Blonde Chaos said...

Well I wouldn't be able to tell English wasn't your first language haha :P I'm sure no one minds your personal notes in your posts :D It might be fun for you to make a personal blog too :) I really love this sim! ♥ Good luck with your essay xD

 
At February 23, 2013 at 6:08 PM , Blogger Yarno said...

She... He ? Is Beautifulll !!! So unique, And Vintage on the brink!

 
At February 24, 2013 at 5:03 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

Awwww thank you so much <3 And I really hope so, haha. I don't think the personal blog is something that I will ever do anyway :)

 
At February 24, 2013 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

it's a he, hahah. And thank you <3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home