Wednesday, January 23, 2013

just me simming around and making boys in ma game...

(no, the first one is not Justin Bieber, lol)

I'm really, really considering buying a parralels desktop for my mac. Until now, I've worked with CTU in Mono and its decent - considering that Mono is a free program and I'm usually a noob when it comes to technic on my computer, but.... I there are just so many hairstyles and clothes (especially for male sims) that I still miss in my game. Such as completely buttoned up shirts.... how come that nobody have ever made such shirt? I mean, I can't be the only one who would like such shirt in my game. 
The point is that I would love to do some meshing, and right now, there aint' any solution for Mono to run Milkshape - at least not any that I've found yet. I know there's blender but there seems to be missing a lot of stuff (and also tutorials!) to use that program for the game properly. 
I still know a very little about making custom content, and being on a mac doesn't make it any easier, haha. Someday, when I'm good enough, I'm planning to make my own for tutorial for installing and using CTU for macusers like me who rather wouldn't spend money on it. 

Oh, and I finally figured out how to make my game HQ - my eyes are literally eyecandy with HQ resolution *_* so beautiful, anyway.. just wanted to tell you because I've wanted the mod for so long without succeeding.

3 Comments:

At January 31, 2013 at 5:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Rosa! Your sims are beautiful , all. <3 WCIF the skin on the first guy? Ow, and maybe you'll make some of your new eyes you made but not upolad make default? such a great potencial *O*

 
At February 4, 2013 at 7:26 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

Thanks a lot <3 - right now, I don't know how to make defaults and to be honest, I don't really feel that I got the time to learn it.. But some day, I would definitely try ^^

 
At February 4, 2013 at 7:26 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

oh, and the skin is by Navetsea and is called Real 2! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home