Wednesday, February 20, 2013




I don't always make my pictures black and white but when I do, I'm loving it! Everything just gets more classy and stylish when it's black and white. 

I'm sorry for my absence from the blog. The thing's that I've made in the game lately haven't really satisfied me enough to publish - until today where I made this lady! I also made a guy who looks terrifyingly much like Micheal Meyers from Halloween (2007) as a boy (but in an adult version ofc). However, a more attractive and (hopefully) non insane version, haha. 

Last week, I went to Prague with about 300 people from my high school and about 6000 other 16-19 year old boys and girls from Danish high school. It is a "project" made only by students as an alternative to the very expensive (we're students!!) skiing holidays that are arranged every year for danish high school students. Partying and drinking (and some culture by day - for myself!) is basically all we do - as well as getting new friends and seeing old friends. I quite like the concept but the media loves to fill the adults with worries by making extreme horror stories about the untamable and wild young people going crazy and destroying Prague the 7'th week every year. However, I didn't act all crazy as the media would like to represent me and my fellows as. I had a great time and I simply love Prague! It's such a beautiful city with all its old buildings. I hope that the inhabiters of Prague aren't too mad at us, though, for making the city noisy and never-sleeping all week :).


3 Comments:

At February 21, 2013 at 6:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find that stunning top? Gorgeous sim by the way.

 
At February 21, 2013 at 8:04 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

its from here http://www.simplicaz.blogspot.dk/ and thank you!

 
At February 24, 2013 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Luisa said...

Wow! the sim is amazing! I love your unique style!♥

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home