Sunday, April 7, 2013

6 pairs of eyebrows


Yay bushy and thick eyebrows! Something which I can never get enough of :)
They are a bit weird, I know, but in my opinion the eyebrows always have a big part of defining a face.  As the eyes I made, the eyebrows are all taken from facity.com (my precious <3) so no handpaint by me this time. Guess that I've become a bit lazy lately, hahaha.

They work for males and females from teen to elder and can of course be lighter (I simply prefere dark eyebrows which is why they're all dark on the pictures - my bad)

Hope you like them :)

Labels:

9 Comments:

At April 7, 2013 at 9:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're going to create a list of skins, sliders, and other supplementary materials that you use?
If so, when?

 
At April 7, 2013 at 1:53 PM , Blogger Andrwessx said...

Yeah tha anon is right you should do a resource list please

 
At April 9, 2013 at 9:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Nice. :) Do you know where I can find her eyes? They're by you, right? :>

 
At April 9, 2013 at 10:21 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

Yeah they are by me :) You can download them soon!

 
At April 10, 2013 at 8:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh, and do you know where I can find blond one's lips? ^__^

 
At April 10, 2013 at 8:51 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

right here!: http://rubb3rducki3s.blogspot.dk/2012/04/dry-lips.html

 
At November 5, 2013 at 9:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Господи, какое уродство...

 
At February 8, 2014 at 9:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At February 8, 2014 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

A true very likes me your simas and simki. And is it possible on a flush-off to throw down red and blondinchika? I will very thank to you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home