Monday, April 1, 2013

Hi guys! Long time, no see. Right now, I'm enjoying the last precious hours of my springbreak - which, by the way, didn't really turn out how I would have wanted it to be. I was basically ill all af the days. In the weekend, however, I defied my illnes and went out on both Saturday and Sunday; which have caused that I don't really have any voice now - which is not really good considering the fact that I'm starting out with 8 hours of school tomorrow. So, hahaha, I guess that I should take that as a lesson.

I'm working on the sims which I'm going to upload soon (hopefully). My only problem is (except the fact that I'm veeeeery lazy) that I tend to edit my sims all the time which is why you very seldomly see some of my sims more than once. Well this is because the sim is probably altered beyond of all recognition in CAS. The reason why is simply that when I'm satisfied with a sim it only lasts for a very short time. Hopefully some of my sims can last my satisfaction for enough time to be up for download one day. So, If there's any sim of my that you love, please say it! Then I won't enter him/her in CAS anymore - or at least until he/her is up for download, haha.

Anyway, here are some of my newest sims.


Labels:

5 Comments:

At April 2, 2013 at 12:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I just saw this message and I'm ready to pull my request hihi.
i really like this female sim: http://peoplewithoutbrains.blogspot.it/2012/12/amanda-eyes.html

If you could upload she it will be perfect!!!

Anyway, I love your blog very much, and I still miss you on tumblr... Keep going this way!
Kiss S.

 
At April 2, 2013 at 5:32 PM , Anonymous Kristen said...

You already know I'm dying to have your Tom Cohen sim. And this new beautiful female sim of yours is a must have too, if it's possible. I check this site every day hoping to fill my game with your lovelies. Please post up some downloads soon!

 
At April 3, 2013 at 8:47 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

Ooh, I haven't touched her for ages! That could definitely be a possibility :)

 
At April 3, 2013 at 8:49 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

Haha, maybe I should take the Tom Cohen sim up again then :) I never really finished him but I would try to! And the female sim as well. Thank you, and you are very welcome to! :p

 
At April 11, 2013 at 11:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Do you know maybe wcif his eyes? :))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home