Friday, April 5, 2013

mehh


Suddenly, I'm getting so active on my blog,haha. It's not really because that I have more time than normally. I guess that I'm just getting more satisfied with what I make currently.


It's been a long time since I've made a celebrity sim. I forgot how hard it is, I think. This is SUPPOSED to be Chris Arundel. At least a wip, haha. I remember that I saw someone on tumblr a couple of months ago who've made him (much better than me) and who've managed to find a much more suitable hair than mine for him but I don't remember who it was :( Why does nobody make long, curly hair for males???..

Don't know if I'm going out tonight. A lot of my friends are going but I don't really feel like doing it. I guess I would much rather stay at home, watch a movie and eat that chocolate bar that lies in the kitchen, waiting for me. I'm going out tomorrow, anyway, and my economy is burning currently because I don't have any job right now. Soooo, I guess I should open apple TV and check if anything new and exiting have been announced on netflix (netflix is quite shitty in Denmark) or maybe I should just find something online. Hard to choose. Or maybe not.

6 Comments:

At April 5, 2013 at 10:09 PM , Blogger Yarno said...

Beauty.

 
At April 6, 2013 at 5:12 AM , Anonymous Kristen said...

OMSGFSDOLKG! You are killing me, girl. Seriously, I am dying. You post so much beauty. I need them! Please, for me? Throw a dog a bone, here. Something? THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. How are you so good at this?!!! And yes, it's me again.

 
At April 6, 2013 at 10:01 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

hahah thank you <3 well, this is also a sims that I'm very proud of - and I've edited the picture more than I usually do such as highlighting and shadowing some parts of his face :) If I get completely satisfied with him (and finds the right hair), it could be a possibility that I would upload him :)

 
At April 6, 2013 at 10:02 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

:) I'm glad you think so!

 
At April 7, 2013 at 10:12 PM , Anonymous Kristen said...

What about this hair? http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=430203

I know it's not exact, but it's the closest the sims can offer so far (that I know of).

 
At April 22, 2013 at 9:57 PM , Blogger Rosa said...

sorry, I didn't see this answer until now! Actually, I've tried this hair and It's also the best by far but it would be really nice if the hair could have cenre parting :s

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home